1. You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to your name and address, which personally identifies you and all parties on your booking (“personal information”) to enable us, our affiliates, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or any other third parties to provide services and products which are available through the website.
2. You agree that you will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act as regards the use of any personal data.
3. We or any member of Across Hotels & Resorts may use this personal information to send to you information about new products and services which we think may be of interest to you if you register with us through our website or if you accept to receive such offers at the time of the booking.
5. If in the course of using the services on the website you provide us with sensitive data, we will not disclose this sensitive data to any person for any purpose without your express prior consent.
6. We may transfer or disclose personal information to our professional advisors for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.